The Clark Development Corp (CDC) has reported an increase of 8.6% in the number of its employees, from 93,067 last year to 101,086 this year. Among the contributors of the said increase are information technology (IT) firms, with 19,951 employees or 19.74% of the total and IT developers that are employing 14,124 workers or 13.99% of the total, said Noel Manankil, president and chief executive officer of CDC. BPO firm Sutherland Global Services Philippines Inc employs 6,778 personnel in CDC, whereas IQOR has 4,697 employees. Most of the firms operating in CDC belong to the industrial and information and communication technology sectors.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information