Call center, IT-enabled services, and business process outsourcing (BPO) sectors hired 149,753 fresh graduates last year, accounting for 57% of the jobs given to fresh graduates in 2015. According to the Fresh Graduate Salary Report released by JobStreet, The IT-BPO sector continued to be the top employer for fresh graduates last year, with IT-related jobs paying the highest salary for fresh graduates at P22,567. Customer service-related jobs ranked 10th in terms of pay for fresh graduates at P19,036. In terms of industries that hired the most last year, IT-BPO was followed by retail / merchandise, property / real estate, manufacturing / production, F&B / catering / restaurants, and banking / financial services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information