Spaces for BPO locators are among those that will form part of a tower proposed to be built by Johndorf Ventures Corp. (JVC). The project is a 21-story structure that will be built at the Cebu Business Park in uptown Cebu City, Philippines. The company already broke ground on the tower that will also house its headquarters. According to the plan, the design will take its inspiration from the theme of having a healthy, highly-efficient, and cost-saving green environment. Aside from BPO locators, the Johndorf Tower will also open its doors to major corporations in the Philippines that want to have an office on the premises. Among those in attendance during the groundbreaking ceremony were JVC president and chief executive Richard D. Lim. The ceremony was held last February 21 at the project site beside the Ayala Life FGU Center, particularly between Mindanao Avenue and Biliran Loop.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information