From being the head of communication, media, and tech business, Anand Swaminathan has been promoted to executive vice president of Infosys, a source familiar with the development said. At the same time, the company also named Ashiss Dash as global head of energy and utilities. Many executive vice presidents left the firm under the leadership of former CEO Vishal Sikka, during which the company went through a period of turmoil. Most of the EVPs had actually joined after Sikka took over. The present CEO, Salil Parekh, earlier stressed that he does not believe in bringing in outside talent. He also maintained that Infosys had significant management bench strength. Dash replaced Sudip Singh when the latter left in January to become CEO of ITC Infotech, the source revealed. Dash has been with Infosys for 23 years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information