Cybersecurity and anti-virus provider Kaspersky Lab said artificial intelligence (AI) should not disrupt the local call center business in a negative way. Vitaly Kamluk, Director of Great APAC Kaspersky Lab, said that while he is convinced that AI is already here, there will always be a difference between humans and machines. However, Kamluk said Philippine call center players need to invest and improve the quality of their people so that there will always be a better quality when it comes to comparing machines versus humans. He said having less skilled workers could make them comparable to machines answering calls.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information