Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon was recently awarded with Frost & Sullivan’s 2017 Latin American Contact Center Outsourcing Growth Excellence Leadership Award. The award recognizes Qualfon as having demonstrated excellence in growth, innovation, and leadership. The award was given by Frost & Sullivan at its annual Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards Gala in September, at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort in Austin, Texas. The Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance. Qualfon has over 12,000 employees in various locations globally, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information