KMC, the Philippines’ largest co-working and private office space provider, has opened its first co-working space office in Alabang. Officially opened on 21 February 2019, it is located at the One Griffinstone building in Filinvest City, Alabang. The new flexible workspace has 270 seats available, set in a 1,522 sq m space. The facility is fully furnished, and offers 3Gbps fiber internet, has compartments for LAN cables for stronger Internet connection, and has universal power outlets for power plugs of any type. Private offices are also available for between 10 and 100 seats that come with biometric access security, interconnectivity for hardware, and access to KMC’s bank-grade data centers for maximum information security.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information