Global customer experience and business process outsourcing firm TaskUs has named two new members to its senior leadership team as it seeks to continue its growth momentum this year. In a press release, TaskUs said it has named Robert Hayes as its first chief delivery officer (CDO) and Curt Gooden as its new chief information officer (CIO). The company said both Hayes and Gooden bring expertise to ensure TaskUs “holds on to its edge.” Hayes has been with TaskUs for the past four years, and began leading the company’s Philippines operation when it had just over 1,000 people. TaskUs Philippines has now grown to a staff of over 10,000. As CDO, Hayes will lead global client operations, ensuring that client expectations are met from the moment a contract is signed. Gooden comes to TaskUs with over twenty years of experience in the BPO industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information