The Philippines’ largest provider of flexible working spaces, KMC MAG Solutions, is aiming to increase its workspace capacity next year by 50% from its current 50,000 square meters. KMC will expand its existing sites and add new locations in new cities to achieve the target. Due to strong demand, KMC is eyeing at opening new locations in Clark next year and soon after in Alabang and Iloilo. It also plans to expand its footprint in Cebu, Davao and Manila. The firm currently has 18 facilities positioned across the country, including in Ortigas, Mandaluyong and Quezon City, said KMC Vice President Riccardo Corsini. He said the firm’s revenues are expected to double next year as a result of the increased working space. KMC serves both local and international clients, including the business process outsourcing sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information