The Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) has certified Garden Plaza, a retail commercial development by DDC Land in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, as a business process outsourcing (BPO) location. DDC Land said Garden Plaza received the registration as an Information Technology Center on 7 February, pursuant to the Presidential Proclamation No 125 signed by President Rodrigo Duterte. The Garden Plaza is a two-level mall situated in a 5.8-hectare multi-phase commercial development, with more than 8,800 square meters of space for retail, dining, personal wellness and entertainment outlets. The center allocates 2,881 square meters of space within the mall for BPO locators, the company said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information