Global BPO services provider Alorica has pledged to create additional 600 full-time jobs at its facility in High Point, North Carolina. The company currently has 800 full-time positions at the said facility. Alorica spokesman Ken Muchè said it is also hiring at facilities in Kentucky, Indiana, New Mexico and Virginia. The pledge came months after Alorica announced plans to add more than 8,000 employees in the Philippines. Muchè said while its operations primarily handle phone calls, it also handles client emails and social media messages. He envisioned in the near future employees would be handling video chats.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information