Canadian outsourcing firm Millenium1 Solutions is expanding in Ontario with the opening of a new call center in Sudbury. Millenium1, which has an offshore facility in Manila, said the Sudbury contact center will offer 250 new jobs, with capacity for expansion to 350. In a press release, the BPO firm said its expansion in Sudbury is driven by the organic growth of its existing client base. A majority of new hires in Sudbury will be call center agents although there will be managers, support staff, human resources staff, and IT positions. The company will hire both English and English/French bilingual call center agents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information