Computer manufacturer Lenovo has opened its first exclusive service center at North Domingo Place in San Juan City to provide repair services to its Philippine clients. Michael Ngan, Lenovo Philippines country general manager, said the opening of the service center is part of the firm’s goal to enhance customer experience by improving the speed and quality of its after-sales services. Lenovo said clients can expect quicker repair experience at the dedicated center, as processes and sub-contracted services have been streamlined. The center offers warranty and out-of-warranty repair and installation of upgrades, as well as parts and accessories sales. Lenovo also offers Premium Care, which provides 24/7 technical support over the phone, among other services, and Accidental Damage Protection, which repairs damages caused by accidents. The company is planning to open more service centers in Metro Cebu and Metro Davao in the near future to reach more clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information