Spectra360, a transportation and logistics staffing company, announced that it acquired Cebu-based Raso Solutions, an offshore recruitment process outsourcing and technology company. Andrew Bergen, CEO of Spectra360, said the acquisition will allow the company to diversify its offerings to existing clients and expand to new customers. Raso Solutions’ internal staff will be retained, and Raso founder Brian Brown will join Spectra360 as COO. Brown was a Spectra360 board member before the deal. Spectra360 was ranked 1,707 on last year’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing firms, with revenue of USD14m.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information