Linedata, a global solutions provider dedicated to the investment management sector, has agreed to acquire Gravitas Technology Services, a provider of middle office and technology services to the asset management industry. Financial details of the acquisition were not immediately disclosed. Linedata founder and CEO Anvaraly Jiva said the acquisition will combine Gravitas’ award-winning outsourcing services with Linedata’s technology platform to accelerate the company’s ambitious and innovative 2018 growth strategy. Linedata has close to 1,000 employees in 16 offices across the globe. Linedata is headquartered in France.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information