With its booming tourism industry and growing economy, more local and foreign investors are looking to Mactan Island. Big infrastructure projects like the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway (CCLEX) project are also attracting investors as offshore gaming ops fuel demand for residential projects in Cebu. President of Megaworld Cebu Properties, Noli Hernandez, said more foreign retirees are looking for properties and residential spaces in townships in Mactan. He added that they will be building another residential project inside the 30-hectare Mactan Newtown. Dubbed as La Victoria Global Residences, the 20-storey residential tower will be their fourth residential project inside the township. It will have 181 spacious units ranging from studios of up to 40sqm, one-bedroom units of up to 53sqm, two-bedroom units of up to 80sqm, and three-bedroom units of up to 118sqm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information