Customer experience firm Majorel announced plans to grow its Philippine operations by double digits this year. Part of this growth strategy was the launch of a brand composed of the Bertelsmann and Saham groups’ customer relationship management (CRM) businesses. That includes Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, and Ecco Outsourcing, as well as Pioneers Outsourcing. According to Fara Haron, regional CEO for North America, Ireland, and Southeast Asia at Majorel, the Philippines has set itself as a significant force in terms of creating an enhanced customer experience. In fact, the nation’s BPO industry is among the fastest-growing sectors of the economy, thanks to its level of education and the strong knowledge of US and European cultures. Haron said Majorel is optimistic about bringing more job opportunities to Filipinos in the near future.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information