The Philippines’ Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) recently led an international marketing session to further promote the country’s animation industry to the global market. The Animation du Monde in Manila gave young Filipino talents the opportunity to acquire funding, co-production deals, and project collaborations, and to equip animators with the best practices and trends in animation. The event was established by Annecy and the International Market of Animation Film (Mifa). The main organizers included the Department of Trade and Industry-Export Marketing Bureau (DTI-EMB) in collaboration with the French embassy in Manila, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), and the Animation Council of the Philippines Inc. (ACPI). Among the highlights of the event were the series of lectures, workshops, one-on-one sessions, and viewing of global animated films.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information