Malaysian infrastructure conglomerate AlloyMTD has agreed to develop a P1.5-billion information technology (IT) park in Palayan City, the capital of Nueva Ecija province. AlloyMTD will develop the 30,000-square-meter Palayan City Government Center and Central Business Hub in partnership with the city government of Palayan. The creation of the IT park was backed by a presidential proclamation signed by President Rodrigo Duterte on June 25, 2018. Aside from business process outsourcing (BPO) offices, the three-hectare government and business center will also serve as home to the satellite offices of at least 12 national government agencies. Palayan Mayor Rianne Cuevas has extended an invitation to BPO firms to locate in Palayan and tap the local talent. Cuevas said the IT park is just one of the signs of the city’s readiness to take on the challenges required to lead in Nueva Ecija’s growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information