Manila was ranked among the Top 5 Super Cities again this year, along with Bangalore, Sao Paolo, Mumbai, and Dublin, according to the latest Tholons Services Globalization Index 2019. Manila maintained its 2018 status as the second top globalization destination in the world, having slipped to 4th place in 2017. This year also saw the entry of Toronto and Singapore into the top 10. The index evaluates and ranks countries and cities based on several factors, including the availability and quality of talent in the area, the level of industry-related activity and organizational support, cost of doing business, infrastructure, innovation, risk, and quality of life. Tholons’ chairman and CEO, Vashistha, said tomorrow’s workforce will consist of human beings and digital workers working together.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information