McDonald’s is looking to open stores where business process outsourcing (BPO) companies are located, saying the restaurant will continue to expand as the BPO community continues to grow. Golden Arches Development Corp, the franchise holder of McDonald’s in the Philippines, targets to have 500 stores nationwide by the end of this year. It seeks to open 30 to 40 new restaurants this year, with more branches opening in provincial sites. Golden Arches president and chief executive Kenneth Yang said McDonald’s’ expansion this year would be driven by economic growth, especially the expansion of the BPO sector. Yang told reporters that, as the BPO community continues to grow, McDonald’s will grow with them.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information