The global contact center market will continue to gain momentum in the coming years and will reach USD9.7bn in annual turnover by 2019, according to the latest report released by Technavio. The report said the contact center market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to exceed USD1bn by 2019, growing at a CAGR of almost 13%, making it the fastest growing market for contact centers during the forecast period. The contact center market in the EMEA region is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% to USD3bn by 2019 while the market in the Americas is expected to exceed USD5bn, a CAGR of over 7%. The Technavio report said many organizations prefer to include a contact center as a strategic part of their organization. Some organizations, it added, also prefer to outsource their call center functions to a third party to improve the customer experience.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information