The global medical transcription services market is forecast to reach an estimated value of USD60.6bn in 2019, growing at a compounded annual growth rate of 5.6% from 2013. According to the research report released by Transparency Market Research, the market was valued at USD41.4bn in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% until 2019, with the incorporation of automated services in the healthcare sector as the major growth driver. The report indicates that North America held a leading position in the overall medical transcription services market. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness a major breakthrough in the overall medical transcription services market as the economies of countries such as Philippines and India flourish.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information