Qualfon, a global provider of contact center, back-office, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services, is set to open about 2,200 jobs in Guyana following the opening of its second building at its Providence Campus. Richard Brinson, vice president of Qualfon who attended the recent opening of its new facility, said that the expansion is a testimony to Qualfon’s core value—to keep commitments. Brinson pointed out that Qualfon always delivers what it has promised, banking on the team spirit and hard work that allow the company to accomplish its goals. The BPO company started its Guyana operation about 13 years ago.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator In The MediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic