Qualfon, a global provider of contact center, back-office, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services, is set to open about 2,200 jobs in Guyana following the opening of its second building at its Providence Campus. Richard Brinson, vice president of Qualfon who attended the recent opening of its new facility, said that the expansion is a testimony to Qualfon’s core value—to keep commitments. Brinson pointed out that Qualfon always delivers what it has promised, banking on the team spirit and hard work that allow the company to accomplish its goals. The BPO company started its Guyana operation about 13 years ago.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information