Eton Properties Philippines is spending more than P30bn over the next five years for various developments, including three business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings and outsourcing facilities. The P30bn spending will be for the construction of more office and commercial developments. Eton will start construction of a fifth BPO facility in Eton Centris, Quezon City. It will also start developing three BPO buildings in Ortigas. Eton properties also announced plans to roll out 250,000 square meters of office and retail spaces over the next five years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information