New investor interest in Davao has prompted Philippine property development giant Megaworld to fast-track the construction of its Davao Finance Center. The center, which will provide office spaces to meet the growing demand in the city, is set to be completed in the middle of next year. However, Megaworld said it will try to finish the center earlier because of demand. Megaworld Senior Vice President Jericho Go said he sees strong demand for offices in Davao. He also noted that Davao has been recognized for the skills of its labor pool in business process outsourcing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information