Motif Inc, one of the world’s top 100 outsourcing service providers, has recently opened its fourth global delivery center at the technology hub building of SM City Clark. The new center will cater to Motif’s growing client base and will also provide redundancy and business continuity planning to its current Manila operations. Annie Pineda, vice president of Motif, said that they picked Clark as their fourth global delivery center because they believe in the skills and ingenuity of the Kapampangans. Clark, she said, is also an established location for business with the right infrastructure to support the BPO industry. Clark’s reputation as being less prone to natural disasters such as flooding, also triggered Motif’s decision to locate in the freeport. The California-based firm employs about 2,000 agents across India and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information