South Korean IT professional service provider Metanet Co has agreed to acquire the Korean subsidiary of global professional services firm Accenture. Metanet, established in 2000 to provide IT consulting services, said the acquisition will help the company explore new business opportunities, and the deal will allow it to take over Accenture Korea’s operation and all its assets. The professional service provider will complete the acquisition process by the end of this month and decide on integrating the two firms in the near future, said the company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information