Business process outsourcing analyst NelsonHall said the payroll outsourcing sector in Asia-Pacific is likely to growth at a compound average annual rate of 11% to USD1.2bn by 2020. The growth is twice as fast as the rest of the world, the report noted. Demand for multi-country payroll, increased focus on compliance, and a relatively young market are among the factors cited to boost Asia-Pacific’s payroll outsourcing sector. Asia Pacific is usually supported out of service delivery centres in Manila in the Philippines, India or China. With the forecast market growth, the NelsonHall report indicates that global vendors are now targeting the region with enthusiasm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information