Mexican investors have expressed interest to invest in the country’s information technology-business process outsourcing, telecommunication, and manufacturing industries, according to Mexican Ambassador to the Philippines Julio Camarena Villaseñor. He disclosed that more Mexican investors are expected to meet with their counterparts in the Philippines to discuss possible investments that will strengthen the bilateral ties between the two countries. Villaseñor added that Mexico is eyeing to increase its trade with the Philippines and see actual investments take place here to help boost the country’s economy and generate employment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information