The Philippine government has considered business process management (BPM) as one of the priority sectors that are currently being promoted to investors in Qatar. BPM joins information technology, energy, agribusiness, infrastructure, and tourism in the priority sectors identified by the Philippine government for Qatari investors. Several Qatari businessmen have expressed interest to invest in the Philippines after being impressed by the ideal business climate and political stability under President Rodrigo Duterte’s watch. Duterte is in the Middle East for a state visit to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Bahrain.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information