A survey conducted by global online property guide and service provider Lamudi Philippines showed that Lapu-Lapu City in Cebu will see the opening of more business process outsourcing (BPO) offices over the next few years. Aside from the city’s proximity to the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu is also becoming a favorite for BPO locators because of its international resort chains. According to the Lamudi survey, interested buyers who are surfing online are mostly looking for properties in the city. Business leaders in Cebu earlier said Lapu-Lapu City would be an attractive alternative BPO destination as traffic congestion is more of a problem in the cities of Mandaue and Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information