The Bureau of Local Employment (BLE) said a total of 2,086 job opportunities in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry are available on the internet-based job and applicant matching portal of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). Most of the BPO jobs are for call center agents, the BLE said. The BPO industry remains the top industry with employment opportunities on PhilJobNet, the government job portal maintained by the BLE. Other posted employment opportunities are: customer service assistants with 776 vacancies; service crews with 744; staff nurses, 674; production machine operators, 602; promo salespersons, 595; real estate salesmen, 570; manufacturing laborers, 515; sales clerks, 513; and sales associate professionals, 505.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information