MoveInSync has announced plans to expand its services to Southeast Asian countries, such as the Philippines, given the increasing business process outsourcing (BPO) industry in these countries. MoveInSync is an enterprise transportation service provider that helps Wipro, Oracle, LinkedIn, NetApp, AT&T, and 45 other IT and outsourcing companies in India. Deepesh Agarwal, cofounder and chief executive officer of MoveInSync, said the company may expand its services to the Philippines and Indonesia as these countries are becoming hubs for the BPO industry. MoveInSync manages nearly five million shared rides a month.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information