Naga City in Bicol Province will bid to host the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) National Congress in 2018. Citing the favorable impression that it has received from the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (ITBPAP) for two consecutive years, Naga City is prepared to host the next congress, according to ICT Bicol Council president Efren Daniel de Leon. He said the city is ready to host the 2018 ICT Congress because it has been declared as one of the “next wave cities” by the ITBPAP and Leechiu Property Consultants. Cagayan de Oro is hosting this year’s ICT Congress.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information