The business process outsourcing (BPO)/information technology (IT)-enabled services and IT, telecom/internet service provider (ISP) sectors continue to post growth in online hiring in March, according to online hiring site monster.com. The BPO/IT and ISP sectors booked online hiring growth of 24%, sending the online hiring growth in February to its highest level since November 2014. The Monster Employment Index showed a 10% year-on-year rise in online hiring during the month. Monster.com managing director for Asia and the Pacific and Middle East Sanjay Modi said the continued expansion of the IT and BPO sector in the country will see an increase in career opportunities for specialized roles in cloud and data analytics.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information