Major property developer Megaworld has unveiled a number of projects, comprising office buildings and commercial complexes, each year through 2020. Among the planned projects is a high-tech building for business process outsourcing (BPO) service providers in Davao City. According to reports, Megaworld is planning to build more than 10 office buildings and commercial complexes through 2020, increasing the company’s total rental space to 2.11 million square meters in three years. Megaworld remains unfazed, even as IT-related foreign investment in Q2 dropped 34% year-on-year, since it is betting on the long-term growth of the country’s property market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information