The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has urged officials of the province of Negros Occidental to further develop human capital to address the growing business process outsourcing (BPO) industry in the province. Human capital is a major component of the growth of the IT-Business Process Management (BPM) Industry Roadmap 2022, IBPAP said. IBPAP is now in the process of identifying recipient-teachers for the Service Management Program training scheme and Advanced English Proficiency Pre-Employment Training. The program, which initially targets at least 600 college and university teachers in the province, has the full support of Negros Occidental Governor Alfredo Marañon Jr.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information