Amazon Web Services (AWS) is entering the call center industry by introducing cloud-based tools. The suite of tools developed by AWS will help enterprises manage their call centers, according to reports. The tools are based on the technology AWS developed for its own retail call centers. The report said the suite of tools will allow customers to build their own customer-service programs using bots and voice control, with the ability to learn and adapt to specific industries. Brendan Read, Frost & Sullivan’s digital transformation senior industry analyst, said Amazon is selling AWS services to the contact center providers for their entire portfolio to ride on top of.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information