Global IT consultancy and outsourcing firm Neoris is opening two offices in the US – in Charlotte, North Carolina and Dallas, Texas – to meet growing business demand in the US market. The Florida-headquartered firm said the new offices are fully aligned with the growing demand for digital Innovation services and solutions to help companies cut unnecessary costs. Martin Mendez, CEO of Neoris, said the company’s US market base is growing rapidly and Neoris is investing in expanding its footprint nationwide. Global and US headquarters will remain in Miami, Mendez said. Neoris has operations in the US, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia, including the Philippines. The company specialises in nearshore outsourcing, SAP services and digital transformation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information