Healthcare outsourcing services provider Omega Healthcare Management Services has announced plans to increase its headcount by 3,000 in the next two years. Omega, a Chennai-based firm that operates centres in India and the Philippines with 11,000 people, provides medical billing, coding and revenue cycle management services to clients in the US. Gopi Natarajan, co-founder and CEO of Omega Healthcare, said the company is aiming at the US healthcare industry even as it already serves over 100 clients in that market. The company posted a 35% CAGR in 2016 and aims to maintain the growth rate during the current financial year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information