A four-year-old mid-market property developer, Elanvital Enclaves, is planning to invest in the Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon (Calabarzon) areas, which are among the new wave areas for the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Elanvital Enclaves, which targets the middle-income market, especially the overseas Filipino workers and employees of the booming BPO sector, will focused on developing projects in those areas. However, Elanvital CEO Jacinto Ng Jr. said they are not closing their doors to developing projects in other regions outside Metro Manila, but in terms of levels of priority, there will always be a partiality to the Calabarzon area, Ng stressed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information