Amani Grand Citygate, a low-density residential and condominium project in Davao City, will combine commercial and business process outsourcing (BPO) clusters. The project involves four nine-storey towers with 1,012 units and features more open and green spaces than building footprints. The total costs of the residential spaces amount to P1.8bn, according to its developer, Grand Land Inc. Jan Eric Menguito, Grand Land’s head consultant, said the delivery of Tower 1 is expected within the period of three years and will be turned over by December 2020. Davao, the home city of President Rodrigo Duterte, still has land areas that are open for development.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information