Stefanini Scala, an affiliate of global IT and outsourcing services provider Stefanini, has received the IBM Cloud Business Unit Excellence Award for delivering innovative and high-value projects in digital business automation. The recent IBM Think event was held in Las Vegas. Stefanini Scala’s Chief Technology Officer Filipe Cotait, who received the award with Director of New Business, Danielle Franklin, said the recognition reinforces the partnership that the company has built with IBM. Currently, Stefanini Scala serves almost 100 percent of IBM’s software portfolio in Brazil. Its parent company, Stefanini, has a presence in 40 countries, including the Philippines, and was named the fifth most internationalized company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information