New Zealand’s largest web development company, the Zealed Pty Ltd, and American IT firm Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprises have teamed up with a Davao-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm for their expansion in the city. HP and Zealed signed a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) deal with Davao-based Next BPO Solutions as part of their expansion plan. The local BPO firm will build and house the talent pool for the multinational companies. For HP, Next BPO is working on building a team of 200 people by the end of the year. Next BPO is also employing 25 workers as developers and online marketers providing services for Zealed’s clients in New Zealand and Australia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information