Global integrated contact center solutions and social media management services provider NexGen Agency has acknowledged the importance of the Philippines to the company. NextGen Agency’s CEO Mike Epstein said that the Philippines as an extremely important location, and it is imperative that the company focuses on growth in the region, capitalizing on the large pool of skilled talent in the country. NextGen recently announced the expansion of their state-of-the-art Social Contact and Command Center in Manila. The facility will provide outsourced customer service, technical support, lead generation, specialized research, and other business process outsourcing services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information