Australian business process outsourcing (BPO) giant TSA Group has expanded its operation in the Philippines with the opening of its second site in the country. The Pasay City site is expected to create more than 500 jobs, in addition to the 1,000 employees at its Philamlife Tower in Makati City. The completion of the new site marks TSA’s investment of more than AUD$9m (USD6.78m) into the Philippine BPO industry. Daniel Hill-Smith, Group Sales and Service Manager of TSA Group, said its operations in the Philippines is seeing strong growth and the opening of its new site could only mean an upward trajectory of the company’s business in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information