Next BPO Solutions’ chief operating officer, Xavier Eric Manalastas, has been awarded the Golden Globe Tigers Award (GGTA) for Excellence and Leadership in Outsourcing. Manalastas is set to receive the award on 11 April at the Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel in Malaysia. The GGTA Excellence & Leadership in Outsourcing Awards recognize the most eminent professionals for their superlative achievements in their respective fields, the international award-giving body said on its website. GGTA added that the award is one of the highest recognitions that individuals and organizations can aim to achieve. The jury of the award-wining body is composed of various industry leaders and professionals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information