Financial services company Northern Trust has appointed a head of operations for its global fund services business in Asia as the company experiences rapid growth in the region, the company said in a statement. Conlon Chen, who has over 25 years of experience in financial services, will oversee the company’s middle-office outsourcing solutions and fund administration business across the region. Caroline Higgins, Northern Trust’s head of Global Funds Services, Asia, said Chen’s long experience in the industry will allow the company to continue giving exceptional assistance to its clients and meeting their unique needs, as it sees an increased demand for tailored fund administration and middle-office outsourcing solutions. Chen was previously head of operations at Maples Fund Services, and has also held various senior roles handling fund administration and fund trustee services in firms that include Standard Chartered, State Street, and RBC Investor & Treasury Services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information