A study conducted by Everest Group discovered that the number of global delivery centers has increased 177% over the past four years as global demand for digital services continues to rise. However, the study also found out that while global delivery centers increased, the global services market has not grown much. This is because the business process outsourcing market has dipped, Everest Group said. It expects the said market to continue declining this year due to Brexit and the protectionist policies of the current US administration. India and the Philippines accounted for 60% of global services revenue, followed by nearshore Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Canada.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information